Monday, August 25, 2008

Additional Frustration!

Oh shit!
No, wait... The "shit" word is very sensitive right at the moment.
Very, very sensitive. =(

It was supposed to be a great weekend. A weekend without stress or books. But life just had to be imperfect. Hence, imperfection is accompanied by....crap. *blergh!*

It all started on one beautiful Saturday morning. Waking up and getting ready to bathe, I went into the bathroom and saw something I don't wanna see.
It's invading both the bathrooms! Oh, God!!
Tried cleaning it up, just kept spraying water like mad. You can never expect me to step in any further, except to spray it away from far.
Right after, thinking it was okay to bathe, the sinkhole was practically burping with every drop of water flowing into it. I ran away as fast as I could. You bet I did. Anybody can bathe anywhere else at that moment!

Sadly, for the shock of my day, I got a call from Kelmynn later in the afternoon. Her room had been invaded!! And her stuffs are practically 'conquered'. Brrr... Conquered and dirtied.
You see, you'll never be able to understand the teruk-ness of the situation until you are in that situation. Don't you agree so? Well, I couldn't agree more on that statement. Being away at that moment, I didn't think it was very very bad. I just thought it was...well, just bad. Poor Karen had to clean the whole room.
Used up 5 hours, she said.
Even after the 5 hours of her hard work, the house still stinks. Good Lord. It seriously felt like we are in some kind of a sewage. *blergh*
And so, we ran off to our friend's house for the night.

But for the shock of all shocks, our house is totally flooded the next morning!! Gahhhhhhh!!!
My my my, now it even looked like a sewage!! *double blergh*
How could we ever stay in that house ever again?! Imagine how disgusted we were, imagine how frustrated we were too. Now we have to pack and clear everything we ever want to save from that dirty, smelly house.
Some stuffs of mine are soaking wet, and I could never had been ever bothered to check what it is. Because no matter how important it is, I don't think I can ever save or keep them anymore. I don't care and I just kept shoving them all into the garbage bag. It's not soaking wet of clean water, note that. Yucks. *shivers*

It's been a long, tiring night. And being in that kinda atmosphere packing really can kill. Imagine how intoxicated we are by now. Haha.
Time to rest. Toodles. =(

0 comments: