Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Some Frustration.

I have only two midterm tests this week and I already am feeling so choked up. If you'd compare it to Yamunah's four-tests marathon, having only two of it isn't quite as stressful. Yet, I guess I just am not in the mood for exams.
But hell no if you'd say I don't study.

Maybe it ain't as hard as for finals, but still I made sure I go through everything
[at least least least once]
.


I especially hate it when the lecturer would go around telling you that the midterm paper is gonna be an easy-peasy one. Pantang!
Because you'd know the pressure is then higher than before, knowingly that if you don't score this, it'll be such a waste. Also, whatever the lecturer said that was supposedly to be easy is NEVER easy! Bah~


Tonight's midterm paper was one of that kind. Right after the test, I felt as shitty as I did back when I took the Electronics 3 paper. You bet it right. It was crappy.
To be frank, I am not very much worried about what my results would come out to be. Rather, I was feeling very down for I have studied and know what was going on in this subject [and I like it!].
But as I was writing down my answers, I find myself having lots of doubts. Not pretty sure of what I should write, I start to wonder. Do I not understand? Or do I not remember? *sighs*

I guess I just don't squeeze my poor brain enough through the test. I just never gave enough effort to think. I was so tired and my whole body was as if it was gonna breakdown on me any second then.
I felt even worse after passing the paper up, and listening to the rest discussing. Pretty normal routine. =_=
Listening to all the possible solutions/answers, it came to me that I know them all [whatever they were discussing]. So why didn't I write them down?! Daym~
*sighs*

I was told I am really lucky, for there are fireworks to be enjoyed right after my test. It was the Malaysia International Fireworks Competition in Putrajaya. Today's would be the third show for this year.
Non-doubtfully, today's fireworks from Canada is superb. Of course, minus the polluted sky. It was so beautiful with all the special ones blasted off to the sky. I especially loved the colourful ones and those swirling ones.
[No photos/vids taken today as my phone was running low on battery.]

Sadly enough though, I just don't seem to be able to enjoy it the way I would usually be. My mind had stopped thinking about the test, no lie.
Yet, the fireworks just seemed so alien tonight. Just some kinda light bursting up in the sky, and that was that.
There was the occasional "wow, cool", but that was it. *sighs*

Sad. I know. Maybe I was just not appreciative enough tonight. Pardon that. =)

Anyhow, come the end of the day, life goes on. Disappointment is just another fact of life I have to endure. Just like the fireworks in the sky, it wouldn't last long. Not if I don't learn to let go. And I'm just too sure that something else would come along, either to cover up for this disappointment or to add on to it.
Life's too short to linger on that one small disappointment in life. =)



p/s:
Apparently, today is the 20082008 day. Beautiful numbers, ain't it?
For me, it was a beautiful day as well. Surely, minus the sad story.
Instead, focus on just the good things in life.

Thank you for being my company. *winks*

0 comments: