Friday, August 29, 2008

Homeless Children.

A whole week being homeless in Cyberjaya is really saddening. The five of us are like refugees, bunking here and there. The whole week had been so tiring. Yamunah, Li Ping and I had practically moved all our stuffs outta the house already. Very, very, very determined not to continue staying in that house ever again!
But my wardrobe is still in that sad house. I wonder what am I gonna do with it. But first, I gotta wonder what is gonna happen to it. =___=

Being the homeless children we are now, we are desperate to find solutions. Desperate to find a new place to reside. But sadly, we just seemed to be unable to find the perfect solution to satisfy all. Guess there wasn't [or rather, isn't] any solution at all which could ever satisfy each of us.
Separation would be the only answer for us now. So sad, I know. =(

Right now, we have so many things that we have to take care of. First, we need to settle the old house agreement with the owner, or more specifically to end the agreement with the owner. Hopefully we can get back our deposits. Even more hopeful to get back some claims for our stuffs lost in that disaster.
Then, we need to find a new place to stay. Then, we need to worry this and that about the processes. Then, we need to settle our assignments. Then, we need to study. Then, then, then....
God, all these 'thens' are really annoying and they all come simultaneously and not sequentially, like what real 'thens' are supposed to. =___=

Well, at least the weekend is here again. My family would be down for the long weekend. Let's just leave this stress and worries behind for a lil while. I'm sure we'll have more of it after the long weekend. Hopefully happy solutions will come along. *winks*
And I so need to start studying for the test next week. Especially after knowing that the test would be an open-book test, I am getting even lazier to get my bums down to study seriously. Not having a proper place for my own, I just can't seem to concentrate well. My to-do list is getting longer and longer! Omigosh! =P

0 comments: