Friday, July 11, 2008

Paused Array.

As randomly as it came, it is gonna be paused with pure randomness
[or suddenness] as well. Ah, at least for awhile.
Partly because I am kinda drained out. Nothing actually went whoosh-ing by for the past few days. As a matter of fact, I was pretty busy with this and that for a lil while that I didn't even wanna do much thinking.
Another reason would be because I wanna blog of something else in between too!!

But up till today, I had had half a dozen of the quests. If you have noticed, I have chosen not to reply to the comments. Not because I don't appreciate the comments [so, keep it coming *winks*], but truly only because it isn't something I wanna debate about. Instead, it is only something I had been pondering about and felt like sharing [or rather questioning].
I've read the comments posted, and responded to comments which came directly through the instant messages. Many actually suspected that I am troubled. Maybe I am, maybe I ain't afterall.
All I'm saying is, it's just stuffs that I think about. Oh, c'mon. Don't you think too? =p

Anyhow, thank you all for the concern. Yet, I'm fine...at least maybe for now.
Be prepared for more of these to come along in the future aight? *winks*
Maybe another half a dozen of these will come rolling by some time soon.
And keep thinking, people. That's pretty much the only characteristic that [supposedly] differentiates us from mere animals.
So, great people think alot and question even more. *grins*


p/s:
Ever since I changed my cellphone, I don't really remember birthdays. At least not until someone comes along and reminds me. So, my apologies.
I am, though, trying my best-
est to re-enter all you people's birthdays into the new phone, set with reminders. Bear with me ya. =)
So, anyway Happy Birthday to Melanie and Alvin Lay [my old housemate] who both turned 21 on July 1st,
Ming Soon and Mabel who celebrated 21st and 20th birthday respectively on July 7th and 8th. Hope you guys had a blessed birthday! *cheers*

....Shhh, did I miss out anyone? ><

2 comments:

khoopek said...

wow, a few visits to ur blog and my name has been mentioned! honored by your wishes and surprised to find another girl who shares same birthday with me!happy birthday to u too, other girl (mabel izit?)

eLaiNe said...

Oops, mistake. Please check the updated one. Hehe.. Paisay larh... ><

And sorry for the belated wish though. Got wrong information la kawan :P