Monday, June 16, 2008

Delta...Set!

Good Lord. There goes my 3 weeks of holidays.
Here comes a new academic year.
Just like that, *snaps a finger* we're in the third year now. Delta year.

To be frank, I'm pretty lazy for classes right now. Considering the fact that I've not attended any for like a month plus. But this is normal.
Had always been, and will always still be. *grins*
Yet, I wonder why is it that even after 3 years in MMU, I'm still so reluctant to come back to campus after every break.
No matter how boring or unfruitful my breaks are, I still hate to end them.
Was it just plain lazy? I doubt so. [ Hah! =p ]

Through the crystal ball, I see myself doing something more productive for myself starting this new trimester, in terms of academia and enhancing my knowledge. *winks*
And with this, I wish that I would hold on to my words. That I would be 'retired' from joining/organizing activities that had my head swirled for the past 2 years. [Hehe, a little exaggeration though.] But I would still always be available for any helping hand needed though, especially for CARE. =)

In promises to achieve what I want to, sacrifices and focus must be made wisely. I've decided for this, and hence shall not let anything at all to come in my way. I've just said "no" to one offer I thought I would regret in later years, so I think I could say "no" to anything now! Hah!
We'll see to it, and I hope I will never fail myself. *winks*

But saying "no" ain't the hard part, focusing and achieving would be THE challenge. Well, since from now on I would have all the time in the world for my own, I am hopeful that things may take the perfect turn once again. I shall have my world in my hands once again. Muahaha.
Good Lord, I'm getting mad even before the challenge starts. =___=


Message of the day:
Happy Birthday, Kai Lun! Welcome to the world of the 20's. Hehe!
You've gotta admit we're good in giving you a surprise, huh? =D

0 comments: