Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Another celebration for Daddy!

Sadly though, no "Happy Father's Day" wishes to you till almost midnight. *sobz* So sorry. Felt really bad as I said alot of "Goodbyes" instead in the morning.
Why does it have to be today that I have to leave Penang for Cyberjaya?! *grrr*

The trip had been an especially long one. Every moment of it, I just wished the car is heading North. I know it must have been tiring for you to rush up and down, here and there during the time we shifted temporarily to the new place. I wished I could have help lessen your burden, but no, I just had to be the useless one. *sigh*

Oh, and I know I had been pretty lazy at times during the holidays, but trust me that I have a pretty good reason to it. [Hehe, or rather excuse.] =p Anyway! You'd know I'd get it done, by hook or by crook, usually near the last minute.
One habit I truly have to change. Yes, I know I know. Countless times you and Mommy had said. *blushes*

I've always been told that you love me best. I say it ain't true, you love Bro and Sis just as much. You're just closer to me.
And ain't I proud of it? =D Very glad indeed.
From the moment my brain could remember, I've been very much branded as your favourite child. Even to this very day, you would still bring me to places just like when I was 6 years old.
Sometimes you even made me feel like I'm still six. Haha!

And definitely more than just sometimes, I wish that time would turn back to when I was five or six, when everything around was full of innocence.
When I was the littlest thing at home, when so much things was pretty much not known to me, when your patience was incredible, when you would play with me when nobody else does, you were my bestest friend.
I don't remember how many times you've help covered up for the naughty things I've done [as there are too many] but I certainly remember that there were times you've saved me from Mommy. When I was in the wrong and was too afraid, you would be there and try to save me. But, Mommy was too powerful. She's the mom anyway!

Thank you for those times, Dad. That's pretty much the reason why I preferred to get you to sign my report cards before bedtime [unless when I get good results I was proud of]. Hehe. Then again, we couldn't fool Mommy.
Told ya she's the mom!

As time goes by, I believe I've changed, you've changed. Sadly, with the environment around us differing more and more with time, we've distanced from one another. The friendship we had is seen to be gradually fading. I'm afraid I can't say we were just like before.
But Daddy, trust me when I say..."I still want to be your friend."

Happy Father's Day!!

We love you, Dad! Even when you make us blur, me especially. Hehe.

0 comments: