Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Newest Addition.

Dated: Tuesday 10th June

Got my new gadget today. Something I had my eyes out searching for THE one for a pretty long time.
Guess that there're few of you who were directly affected too, uh? Haha.
I know I had been pretty lost with it and all. To add salt to wound, I had a really low budget at first. And I didn't want just any one. I believe in value-for-money.

But I didn't quite expected to get this model though. Thanks to Daddy! =D
Thanks for giving me the green light, and the necessary budget. Hehe.

It has every specifications I looked for, with even some additional ones.
Am I happy? How could I say not?!
The only problem that's bothering me is where it was bought. *brr*
Let's just pray nothing happens to it, and it wouldn't need ANY servicing or what-so-ever-of-the-sort. =D *cheers*

0 comments: