Friday, June 6, 2008

Oh, My Laptop.

Dated: Friday 6th June

*sobs* My laptop has just been admitted to its kind of hospital for services.
I'm already missing it. It just feels so different using this other laptop, though it was mine once ago. *brrr*
Well, I still love you, old lappie, I'm saying it just feels different. =p
And to use it, I have to first fight with my Mom.

It's gonna take another 2 weeks before I can get my hands back on it. *sigh* What am I gonna do till then? I'm gonna be computer-less when I'm back to Cyberjaya. And trust me, that's gonna be such a hell for me then.
I won't be able to download my notes, what more to print them out. More importantly, I'm so gonna rot with no entertainment, or what-so-ever-of-the-sort. I'm trying to see the better side of things now. [Of which apparently is really not working.]

Well, Dad had offered that I take this laptop with me until I get back my own. But that would leave Mom and Dad laptop-less at home.
Should I be the selfish one?
I mean, they are pretty used to having the laptop at home now. And the old desktop in the backroom is pretty much neglected now. Poor lil thing.
You wouldn't believe the things my parents do with the computers. Haha.
Oh, here goes another dilemma of the holidays. Think, Elaine, think!
While I ponder about it, Mom shall be returned this laptop to continue her quest. Hehe.

0 comments: