Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Dated: Sunday 1st June

To the man in my life! Cheers!

Thanks for being the dad you've always been. And sorry for the times I put on a looooooong face to your orders. For that sometimes, I really wish you would just trust for the fact that I know what I'm doing myself. Everytime I grunt, you would be quiet... Making me even more guilty for acting so. *grrrr*
But I'm truly thankful that you are just great in reverse-psychology attack. Hehe.


Ever since I was a little girl, you've pampered me well. I used to wait for the days, or nights, that you would be home. You work shifts and that makes me miss you even more. I so seldom see you, I wished you were always there whenever Mommy scolds. Hehe.
Oh, and I so loved the times that you would fetch me from school whenever you were not working. On the old motorbike, buying lunch and whatever on the ride home.
Did you know my friends always said you're one handsome dad?! Haha! And did you know how I floated on cloud nine?

The funniest incidents I am constantly reminded of by Mommy and all were definitely the times that I would cry, watching the news on television. Crying, while very much pleading for the newscaster, of whom I call 'Dad', to come out. Haha~~
Oh God, how dumb of the little me. Apparently the newscaster had moustache just like you, Dad. *brrrr* Creepy, I know.

The times you were home, you would humour me with your little jokes. Jokes that will send me rolling on the bed laughing so hard. Mommy would then scold me for laughing too hard, fearing that I would have nightmare later that night. But those times were the greatest, times I missed so so dearly.
Just a simple action you make the teddy bear do, and the memory sticks to this very day. And it still does put a smile on my face everytime I thought of it too! =D

Daddy..

Happy Birthday~!
Hope you love the present. [Hehe, we know you do. =p]
Thank you for everything, every single little thing you've done and not done. Thanks for being the Daddy you are to me. Love ya!

0 comments: