Saturday, May 17, 2008

On The Brighter Side...

I just had a super-duperly perfect meal.
How perfect the meal is isn't judged by the place we dine in or the food we eat. Rather, it's the company we have during the meal.
And I just had the PERFECT company I yearn for.

I know how much you guys prefer not to drive in to Cyberjaya. But I'm sorry,
I seriously would not be able to join in you guys, I'm psychologically-unfit for fun right now. Thank you so much for coming to me! =D
Though the meal was nothing out of ordinary, but that's the exact perfect thing I need for now. With you guys around, every spoonful is just so...mm mmm~~

To my stupig Sis, what do you mean you shouldn't have came by since I'm going home next week?! That's cruel~ =P
*manja* I know you don't mean it... *blushes*
Oh, and thank you all so much for all the chocolates and biscuits and etc [including ma-neh~]. *burps* This is mad. As in I am gonna go mad.
Haha. All these chocolates...Wow...

Thanks for bringing up my mood! This perfect meal is sooooo gonna bring me great distance. *public announcement* I love, love, lurvvvvvvvve my family!

Righty, time to continue battling with the perfect mood I'm in now~ v(^o^)v

0 comments: