Friday, May 16, 2008

Technical Communications Crap.

Gahhhhhhhhh...
Damn pissified right now. The more I think of it, the worse I feel.
I did try not to think about it, but sadly I couldn't anymore.
Had been successful for almost 4 hours anyway, but...*sobz*

Yergh~! Why?! Why is it the same mistake over and over again?
Why is it that I always have to spend SO frigging much time on beautifying the first essay?! Crap~
Why is it that I always have to spend SO frigging much time on thinking the perfect right words for the first paragraph?! Crap~
Why is it that I always leave myself with half hour to do the last essay and not finishing the second essay?! Crap~
Why is it that I always get panicked and regretful only near the end?! Crap~
Why is it that I always always NEVER learn?! Crap~!!!

Grrr...Why the so many whys now? What's the point?
Grrr...So much for aiming for an A for this subject.
Grrr...But it's the only thing I really can opt for on getting an A.
Grrr...How could this happen to me?! What's wrong with my English?!
Grrr...I wrote like I have never written anything substantial in my life before!
Grrr...What's the point now even if my coursework marks are good. Bah!

Elaine...I'm disappointed.

0 comments: