Thursday, May 15, 2008

American Idol Final Two?!

So fast?! How long had it been since I last watched television?!
TV oh TV, how I missed you so...

The last episode of American Idol I watched should definitely had been during the midterm break, back in erm, March (?). I think so. And that should had been the time I last watched television too. O.o

[Wait, I did downloaded a couple of episodes. Wait, did I watch them? Doubt so.]

Couldn't remember much of all the contestants as I didn't really spend my time catching up on the competition. But there's this ONE contestant that really caught my attention/heart since audition. I'm surprised at how well he sings considering that he suffers from partial vocal paralysis.
Listen to him talk. [Some may think it's sexy! I think it's just because he's in American Idol.]
However, when he sings....*heart melts*. Hehe. Captured the heart of not only mine, but all. My Dad's too. *winks* His audition was one the best. =D

So, how did I wake from my ignorance? Thanks to Yahoo! being my browser's homepage. It had this line as a heading. Pretty deceiving.


Everyone assumes Syesha will be eliminated from "American Idol".

What would be on your mind if you first glance through that? Surely you would be so close to deducing that it ISN'T Syesha who got voted out right?




[David Archuleta, David Cook, Syesha Mercado]

And they had this photo of the top-3. Not knowingly, I thought it's the bottom-3! I was so close to cursing why David Archuleta is on bottom-3. *blushes* Anyway, my bad. =p

So it is gonna be David vs. David eh. Cool. Wish to watch it. Live, I meant.
Cause by the time I download the episode, I'm sure the whole world had already known who the winner is. =.= Including me, thanks to the internet.

Heard David Cook is good too. Maybe I should watch Cook's performances too. Don't blame me, I hadn't been too addicted nor resourceful for AI7.
YouTube should be a good source, for now. =p




[Song name: Longer. Good choice from the producers. Look at his emo face. =.=]

Quoted from the article, I kinda like these two lines.
Who will snag the title next Wednesday?
One thing is for sure: His name will be David.

Haha. Go Davids! Go Archuleta!
Truly they are Idols already anyway for having reached to where they are now. Just like Chris Daughtry! ^o^ So what he got voted out early?
He's one 'loser' who had truly won it big time. *winks*

God, I love his "Over You". One song I got too addicted two semesters ago. Replaying the track again and again [and again] while I studied for my exams. Haha. Mad? I know. =p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo. i would support david archuleta if i were you. have been catching up with the american idol, through cybertracker or even download the series from other sources in the internet.

What i think is that david archuleta has the voice that everybody like. He's so versatile.

Weeks by weeks, he has won the judge's heart. Randy jackson and paula abdul always give him the best compliments ever. For the first time in the show there's actually someone who's so impressed with david archuleta's talent, that's simon cowell.

I really really hope that david archuleta would win! His fan base is huge, thought david cook is also one of the audient's favourite.

Let us have our finger crossed and wish that david archuleta will win in the final. Even if we can't vote through whatever telephone line they have, seeing him win would makes us happy during my final week of exam!

I'm just impressed with his talent. Upon seeing videos of him singing songs in youtube, the part where he sings michelle branch's song while playing the piano, the kid really makes my jaw dropped.

Anyway, for those out there who don't really like the show, but i really recommend you to watch it, either download it from cybertracker or even download it through p2p or rapidshare.

This kid is splendid! No kidding.

Go David Archuleta!!

Nowadays there's a lot more artists that are really talented. He's just one of them.

FYI, both davids are left handed if you have noticed it. LOL.

Anyway, good luck for your final ya. I hope this comment wont consume much of your comment part. Just my 2 cents!

Anonymous said...

pardon me for some of the typos in the comment. lolz, typed too fast and this comment window is so small =_=

eLaiNe said...

hehe..thanks for the long comment :P

he's jst good isn't it..and i jst love to see Simon giving him all the good comments..but for the top-3 performances the other night, Simon said Archuleta's "With You" was 'like a chihuahua trying to be a tiger'..got me laughing non-stop..
Simon is ever so truthful in commenting, though harsh >< but his comment is always the one im waiting for after each performance..

however, if Cook were to win it, i guess he deserves it too ;) he's good..love his version of "don't wanna miss a thing" ^^
and thanks for the trivia...haha!

the AI7 finale is one to really look forward too!! it's gonna be a tough competition ^^ tougher than Fantasia vs Diana...=D