Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Studying Top 10 Songs List.

Exam period is always the time when I get ever-so-dedicated and ever-so-diligent in updating my collection of songs. Old or new, it doesn't quite matter. As long as it's nice. *winks*

Come, lemme share with you my very own list of top 20 songs I play over and over again on my player.


1.
Leona Lewis - Yesterday
Beautiful, beautiful song. Just matter-of-factly can't get enough. Her superb voice just adds up to the plus-side of the song. ^^
Other songs of hers are great too. But this is my top-ONE. =D

2.
Taylor Swift - Cold As You
Another great-voiced country singer. I'm pretty much addicted

3.
Taylor Swift - Mary's Song (Oh My My My)

4.
Brian Littrell - Welcome Home (You)

5.
Buckcherry - Sorry

6.
Jesse McCartney - Leavin'

7.
Rihanna - Take A Bow

8.
Backstreet Boys - Downpour

9.
Backstreet Boys - Nowhere To Go

10.
Backstreet Boys - In Pieces

11.
Jonas Brothers - Year 3000

12.
Jordin Sparks - This Is My Now

13.
Jordin Sparks - See My Side

14.
Faber Drive - Tongue Tied

15.
Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful Of Sunshine

16.
The Last Goodnight - Pictures Of You

17.
...

It was supposed to be Top 10, huh? Haha. Whoops!
Music makes studying so much easier and fun!

0 comments: