Tuesday, May 13, 2008

More Wishes.

See. I knew I wouldn't forget. =D
How could I? Hehe. So, here we go with my another birthday wishes to...

My roomie! *winks* Happy Birthday, Li Ping!
I know it's still gonna be another stressful day, but I hope you enjoyed the lil celebration yesternight and the day to come.


[My house had not been so noisy in such long time already.]

And not to forget of course, to Alan. Happy Birthday, in advance! =D
Tomorrow would be his big day to turn 21.
And tomorrow will be an even more stressful to everybody. o.O
Anyhow, I'm sure it'll never get to Alan. Hehe. Right? *winks*

Happy 21, both of you~! Happy studying too~! ><


Yergh
~ The whole post is full of the word. =_=
Oh oh...Yesterday while I was wiping something off the floor, I saw a mosquitoe dropping dead. o.O
I suspect it's the tension in the room that the lil fella couldn't endure.
THAT's for biting me! *nya-haha*
Aiks. Cruelty~ ><

0 comments: