Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day.

Or a.k.a. Singles Awareness Day (SAD). Haha.

You know, even when I was young, Valentines had meant to be a day to commemorate a lover's love.
I thought I had mistaken the true meaning of Valentines too.
Back in school, teachers used to say, "Valentine's Day is not a special day only for lovers. This is a day you should show your love to your family and your friends, your loved ones."

It's sweet. Doubtlessly. And I still believe my family will always be my loved ones.
But is it just truer that the meaning of Valentine's had been, what I would call, modernized?
Haha. Think about it.


p/s: I got this flower from an anonymous. Haha. Seriously, don't you think you're wasting money buying the flower, yet not daring enough to own up to it? Well, I think it is.
Anyhow, thanks for the flower. It's really sweet of you, whoever you are. =)

And Happy Birthday to Wee Vian. Nice day for a birthday, huh? *winks*

0 comments: