Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sick Again.

Goddammit!
Suddenly, I am sickness-prone. Does it even make sense to you?


*sigh* Here I go again.

Down with flu + sorethroat + slight fever.


I'm feeling so heaty that I can feel my eyes and nose sore with the burning-like sensation.

Not to mention the goosebumps that I constantly get.

It's so weird that I'm complaining that it is too cold, when everyone else is
cursing the hot weather. ><
Funnier thing is that, it only happens when I repent and started to drink more water! *long sighhhhh*
What is happening to me?! It freaks me out big time alright! Obviously this isn't the first time! Probably it is like what my Mom always say. It is the 'heatiness' accumulating inside my body, finally pushing its way out. And hence, the huge wave
of illness. *whoosh*

Well, whatever it is, this is definitely my post-CNY effect.
Added on with one long day full-packed with classes, it is even more tiring.
That was why I skipped 2 classes today, just to sleep to my heart's content. ^^


Tomorrow is going to be just another long day. And tonight is going to be a long night too.

Good luck to those gambling outside my living room. And good night to me. =D



Message of the day:
Happy Belated Birthday, Hui Ying!


Hmm, I'm suddenly wondering. If everyone out there is in good luck, who is going to lose the money?

0 comments: