Monday, February 18, 2008

A Long Sunday Afternoon.

And night too. *yawn*

I just came back from JACTIM's preparations. No, I'm not in JACTIM Career Fair.
Let's just say, I am abit busy-body larh o.
Haha. Well not exactly, it was actually Juin Hau who asked me to follow on his trip to get the event's t-shirt somewhere in KL.
Damn far. At first I heard Serdang, so I was pretty surprised when he took the highway to KL. =.=

Darn tired right now as I woke up damn early today, having to meet up with the two ladies at 9am.
The gathering was really meant to celebrate Kuan Gaik's birthday since I thought she would be alone, and she would definitely be devastated is she's alone on this day.


*will upload more photos soon*


Weird things keep happening.
First, some 'unknown' fella joined the girls-outing.
And, the 'unknown' fella was never properly introduced, and we sorta found it the shocking way. Harsh way.
Then, instead of shopping or movie, we went to PetroSains.

It was still pretty funny how we all
actually agreed to. But seriously, it was kinda fun. And we kinda acted kiddish too. =.=
Pardon us, but we were at a place which was really meant for kids.
That's why we can exactly hold back the kids in us. Right? Hehe. Be free, my child, be free~~

The only down part about this trip was the fact that I could not leave at 4pm, or at least 5pm. We were sorta hooked and was not able to finish the trip around the PetroSains so soon. So, it ended up that we left the place at around 7pm.

The DJ competition isn't really the reason for me to rush back to Cyberjaya. But, my concern is really the trip in ERL, alone.
Hence, I guess I had kinda rushed and sped up my pace. But still, I don't think it meant I never wanted to come out on this trip. Why, isn't it obvious?

Anyway, thank God I met Chee Wai at the LRT station. So, I ain't alone afterall. ^^
Pity the fella, got teased by me non-stop. I can't recall how it actually started though as I don't exactly talk so much to him before. =.=
And definitely, not to forget Juin Hau again. Thanks for fetching us from the Putra station. =D

Time to catch some sleep. I'm like a walking-zombie already.
It had been a long day, and it is going to be a long day tomorrow. A long week ahead indeed.
I'm pretty bored of myself saying this already. The 'long day, long week' talk. *sigh*
When will this stop?

0 comments: