Thursday, February 21, 2008

First Timer Mahjong.

Wow. I actually won RM2 from the mahjong game. Haha.

Kel Mynn vividly remembers me saying before that I would not play mahjong, nor will I learn it.
But here I am, teaming up with Juin Hau and won Alvin's RM4.
Pardon me, Kel Mynn. I now know why they said mahjong can be real addictive. Hehe.
And thanks, Juin Hau, for the quick lesson.

Today, we celebrated for Wei Loon and Soon Ming together at the Hakka Village in Serdang.
Check out the cakes we bought for them. Cute? Haha.

[Pikachu is for Wei Loon while smiley is for Soon Ming.]

And then at 12am, apparently Soon Keat planned some surprise for his brother.
The plan? To attack Soon Ming with water plus flour.
Haha. You should have seen us [observers] run the hell outta there.
And the noise we made.

Then sadly, some neighbor was so pissed off that he went over to the security. And so, the fun had to stop.
But seriously, what could they really do? Hmm.
Of course, I am not saying that we are not at fault. We are.
But pardon us for that five minutes, how about that?

Well, anyhow,
Happy Birthday Wei Loon (20 February) and Soon Ming (21 February) ~
Welcome to the world of early 20s. ^^
[I just kinda lamely realise that their birthdates suit their ages respectively. Cool. Haha.]

Hope you guys enjoyed it, and also to enjoy the celebration tomorrow night.



I'm still pondering if I wanna go. =.=

3 comments:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

have a good week,

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.