Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sorry Never Seems To Be The Hardest Word.

Especially to our fellow guy friends. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I seriously could not understand why is it that easy to do something that you know is wrong, expecting maybe, probably an apology could settle it all later.
I'm not only referring to the incidents that happened yesterday, not only referring to one or two persons in particular.

I believe I could have been too naive to think that some friends are reliable.
Yet time and again, I never learn that the only person I should rely on is me, myself and I.
Time and again, I never learn that the only person I should trust is me, myself and I.

Back in high school, sorry had never come so easily. As a matter of fact, sorry was never really a word used.
Friends hurt friends and they get away with it. Yup, just like that. Leaving the latter betrayed.
You would always be the lucky one if you're in the big gang. =.=
I've seen lotsa incidents like this happening. Even had one harsh first-hand experience in Form Four.
Thanks to Heng Yin for being there for me to turn to.

Now, as we grow, I come to notice that sorry is said pretty easily. And I'm still wondering why.
If you had known that what you're doing is wrong, why continue?
Only yesterday, I think I've heard a dozen of the 5-letter word. But did it come meaningfully from the heart?
I wish to believe it is. I wish to believe lesson learned.
Sometimes, I just get so tired already that I couldn't even be bothered to continue the conversations.

Don't get me wrong. This blog entry isn't a result of something serious that happened.
It's just something I feel, I know and I truly needed to rant about.
So, bear with me. =)

0 comments: