Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011~!

Pretty beautiful date, ain't it? 1-1-11. My favorite number. Seems to come in double. =)

Now, I have a question. Is this the first year of the new decade or was last year it? Hrmm. I just can't quite make up my mind on this one.

If the answer is 2011, then no wonder my New Year resolutions made in 2010 didn't quite work out. Hehe. I'm so embarrassed of myself. I was so determined and loud on my very first post of the year shouting those resolutions. Repent konon. Pfftt. End result seemed to show that I score better when I don't talk about repenting. Number of blog-posts reduces year by year.

Oh, hold that thought. Hmm. Maybe it is a good thing afterall, eh? Considering this is my ranting spot, that would meant I had lesser to rant and rave about as years go by. Naw. Very unlikely so. Hence, I came up with a little inference and deemed it my conclusion. Read on.

I have found another ranting spot. Not exactly a spot, but useful enough for me to vent my dissatisfactions. It's faster, provides easier access and words are not the only necessary medium! *grins*
This little 'spot' I'm talking about is referring to none other than the one person who never got tired of listening to me. Like, seriously?

And that is my inference and conclusion as to why my bloggie sometimes may play second fiddle now. Most of the time now, in fact. Sorry, bloggie. Sometimes when musing and timing is not on my side, blogging may just slip off the mind. It happens. Alot. I look at my blog page and not a sentence pops out. But when I complain verbally to Bii, the words come pouring out complete with hand gestures, body movement and facial expression. Hahaha. Need I say more?

This year, I'm not making any NY resolutions. What good is it to make new ones when you can't keep up with the old? So that is why, I have decided to stick to my last year's resolutions and see if I could fare better. Keeping my fingers crossed, but no pressure whatsoever. The flow shall be au naturale. *grins*

And what a coincidence again, my bloggie has just turned THREE! The same as last year. Hahaha. I made a mistake last year in counting, bloggie was supposed to be 2 then but was said to be 3. I'm so embarrassed. *blushes* Hah, no wonder my NY resolutions made in it didn't quite work out. Hehe.

Okay, okay, my bad. But now that all is clear, let's celebrate! ^^

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011, 
EVERYONE!  

0 comments: