Friday, December 31, 2010

The Longest End To December!

The day started pretty early for us. Sis wanted us out of bed by 8am and off we go to the market. It's been a long time since we came to this morning market. And the mission today is not to shop for anything, not even groceries. Makes me again wonder why we were there. Oh, food.

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And it's always important to start it right. I had a yummy packet of nasi lemak, though not the usual I would take. And helped Sis a little on the noodles she wasn't supposed to eat.
Although not a very peculiar combination, but God knows what happened to my stomach.

We went around town to run some errands and by time I got home at about noon, my stomach has just reached a whole new level of aching. It started like the usual wind-in-my-tumm-tumm ordeal. But I was fooled. It's not the usual. It's a little something more with that. Not the usual gastric pain. Yes sir, no it's not.

I had to skip my Indian lunch for fear that I would upset it further. I actually got full just by looking at my family eat while I drank on some plain water. Like, seriously. I'm glad I tag along. Hehe.

Tumm tumm, no tumm tumm. There's still space for ice-cream! ♫ Baskin Robbins 31 ♫

Haha. Sorry but tummy really felt much better then. It started back only at night, after my afternoon nap. *sighs*
So, icy-creamy ice-cream is not the culprit. Hehe.

Only problem is, our NY celebration plan could not be executed. Ended up counting down at home. Not too bad an idea anyway.

But sorry, Bii. Still, somehow I know you wouldn't mind. 

0 comments: