Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010~!

Happy, happy New Year 2010~!

Today signifies a new day, new beginning of a new decade. Gotta love it~! At the strike of twelve, the new leaf is budding. At the first ray of sunshine, this new leaf is turning green.

First day of a new year calls for a New Year resolution. And yes, I have just three in exact three words. I call it the 3R. Haha. Sounds kinda lame, even to myself. It's as if it's some kinda recycling tagline or the TV show aired some years ago. [Is the show still on?]

So anyway, as lame as it can be, this is it. It's time, and I've made up my mind for the better. It's time to move up and fore on. All these years, resolutions are either made and forgotten or not made at all. Haha. Such poor thing. Human nature, we call it. Though I couldn't say for sure I will fully accomplish my 3R in every aspect of my everyday life for the whole year to come, you can bet that I would put my fullest commitment to persevere.

For starters, my 3R would be applied to my attitude towards blogging. It's time to repent and stop leaving my blog so lonely collecting dusts. It doesn't matter anymore what I used to need from my blog, how I need it to look like, etc etc etc. Yada yada yada. I've wasted so much time working on it, and everything keep piling up. That's why it's time to revive my beloved ranting spot. Poor little baby. Oh, did you know, she's THREE! [erm, what a coincident!] Yup. Today's her birthday alright! :)
Mama Elaine promise that I'll be responsible, okay? No more like what I did when you're two. Hehe. Pinky promise, okay? *smooch smooch*

What do you usually do on a New Year's day? Besides making resolutions, that is. *winks* My Mommy always say that everyday is just another day, it's special if you make it to be. While so, I have always thought that some days are more special than your everyday. I made myself to believe it so and I tend to expect more on these special days. Oh so tiring. =) You'd know what happen when you expect too much, it's not healthy. That is why I finally smack myself back into senses and I realize [of course, I never forgotten anyhow] that what matters most is still and will always be of that knowing that my family and all that I love are safe.

Spent the whole day at home just sitting lazily on my sofa, with him and my Momma while Daddy stays at his computer. Haha. Blissful~! Started watching a TVB drama and he got so hooked to it. Wow, thanks to my influence I couldn't even pull him away from the TV!

Lucky for us, we still get to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel later at night after a good Penang dinner. *grins* I'm loving it! I love the Chipmunks! I love my meal! I love Theodore! Haha. I tried alot throughout the whole movie but I just couldn't picture Jesse McCartney in him. Oh, what a dearie! And then there's the Chipettes. Gosh~ What a ridicule! A very wrong name, especially for these girls! Haha. That is if you know what I mean. *winks*

Signing off, lemme say this one more time...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010~!

0 comments: