Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Different Phase.

I'm back, as hopeful as ever. Hopeful that I'd keep this blog running like how it was first intended to be. I guess in a way, I've changed. I can't seem to pour many of my thoughts and feelings here anymore. At least, not so publicly. And the muses, seeing as to how boring I have become, they left me. Just like that. All nine of them. [Goodbye, come back soon!]

It's been like what, half a year if not more. I couldn't even look at my blog for more than 5seconds because of guilt! I would not categorize my life as boring. But I agree that blogging about it...it kinda bores me out just a little. All the plans of downloading the photos to my pc and then uploading it to blogger just never came into action. Well, there were some actions but definitely incomplete ones. Sigh. Well, let's not get into there. I know I need to knock some good ol' discipline into my big head. =)


Too many events and happenings occurred during the last months that I disappeared from here. There is even an additional member to the FAMILY! And we are all patiently awaiting for the arrival of another TWO more, babeh! I'm a proud good ol' aunt right now. Omigosh. I'm one of the elders in the family now. Wow. *speechless*
I'll definitely dedicate a blogpost about my new darling soon.

And honeys, I've graduated! After a painstaking FIVE years in university, I'm finally done with studying. I might not have flown with rainbow colours, but hey, I am confident and proud of my high-flying results! =)
Oh, and I had a wonderful yet short-hauled convocation ceremony.
I'm definitely dedicating a blogpost for my graduation day! And probably another for my last year in university. And another for my FYP. Yeap, that's what I'm gonna do. Well, for all that's happened, they deserve a blogpost each, at least.

Then, there are the trips I went on and trip that was unrealized. I had a blast in Redang Island with the Rendezvous gang. The fun was supposedly be continued in Bangkok. Pre-graduation and graduation trip. But the rioters could not have found a better time to go on riots. And so, that's how my graduation trip is put on hold right until now. It's still on hold, you know.
Now, the Redang trip is what I don't plan on blogging on with words. The photos are enough to speak the thousands words it meant. In fact, no words of mine would be good enough narrator. =)

One reason why my graduation trip is put on hold in the first place [besides financial difficulties] is my sister's wedding. Yes, my big sister's finally married! [Oh, she's gonna kill me if she sees this. Haha!]
I'm really so happy for her! She'd finally found her man, and they're gonna live happily ever after. Build a home together, grow a family together. Could it be any more blissful? Oh, what is a graduation trip being postponed compared to this? =)

I've moved on to a different phase in life now. I'm a worker now, a contributor to the society. Man, am I proud of myself! Being bonded with TM may not have been such a bad thing after all. Despite all that I have said and thought, I am actually enjoying this. This whole going-to-work thing doesn't give me the creep, whatsoever. In fact, it felt just like our internship programme back then. Let's hope that doesn't last too long.

Thanks to being in TM and the mandatory leaves we have to take, I'm having a really long holiday from tomorrow till next Sunday! I'm all hyped for this holiday. In fact, I'm taking a bus home right after work today back to Penang! No time is to be wasted now. ^o^v

So long now. It's almost off-work now. Tee-hee. Well, it won't be long till you see me in the next post here. Pinky. =)

Selamat Hari Raya, people. Happy holidays and have a safe journey home! Just like what I would have. I shall be waiting on my kuihs raya, yea. Cheers~

0 comments: