Monday, September 20, 2010

Is This - Monday Blues?

TEN days of leaves! Can you believe it? And now we're back. I wasn't too productive over that period of time but I did have fun lazing around at home. Mind you, my real home. In Penang. Yum. It felt exactly like semester breaks we had in uni. Only that the end of the holiday didn't quite meant the end of my non-productiveness.

And still I don't feel the Monday blues, darling. Is it just me? I think it is just me, not understanding what Monday blues really are. Could it be? Maybe I'm having it, just not knowing it. Could it be? Well, for one, I'm really superbly hungry right now.

The journey to work today was crazy. The traffic - insane. It took me a longer time to travel to work from Cheras than Seri Kembangan! Now, here's where I think I should be feeling Monday blues, right? But I wasn't even stressed up about the fact that I was going to be late for work! My mind a total blank, for God-knows-why. Normally, I would fumble like nobody's business, like it was the road's fault that I we all got stuck in a traffic jam. Isn't that specifically what I should feel and get into on a Monday morning?

The office is still as quiet as before. Even my mailbox isn't as busy like it used to be before the holiday. I'm just a tiny tad moody, no thanks to the great boredom. Let's just hope it doesn't last the whole year round. Now, won't somebody come entertain me? Somebody, please?

Bii must be sleeping like a pig now. Working on night shifts are undoubtedly tiring. I wonder how is he since it was his first time on night shift. Afterall, he is the man who needs to be in bed by midnight. Hah! I do hope he get used to it though. And I just believe he would, once he got loads of work in hand. Time goes by faster if you have work to do, responsibilities to be carried out, performance to keep up to. [I hope you hear me, boss!]
Oh and maybe, just maybe, that's where Monday blues step in. Yes?

1 comments:

Jia Xing said...

I think without him everyday is blue for you :-p