Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Again.

It's been a week. And just like everyday, Monday is just a day. Correct me if I'm wrong. Now, to be fair, Monday also means the start of another week. A brand new week at that. Shouldn't we rejoice at the thought of it?


This week as it begins, wouldn't be as dull and slow as the last. For starters, there will be two eating functions in the work department. Yum yum. As this is written, my stomach's growling awaiting for the first one to start. Why isn't anyone moving a limb yet? And it is past its scheduled time. *drools* Haha.
The next one's on tomorrow. Based on our ranks at work, I only paid RM10 for it. It's supposed to be big. Thus, I'm seriously looking forward to it. According to my colleagues, they were all asked to wear Malay traditional clothings last year. Even our big Italian boss wore baju Melayu and gave a speech in MALAY!
How nice of him! Part of me is hoping that we have a certain dress code to follow again this year. Hehe. Then I shall wear my baju kebaya. Teeheehee~

Oh besides eating in the office, of course I have work too. Yes, darlings, I have real work already! *grins* No, I'm not 100% thrilled about having work to do [Sorry, boss!] but I'm glad....and a little stressed at the same time. It's not the negative stress, like we have during exam times. It's also not the all-too-positive kinda stress, because of the 'deadlines'. Hmmm. Oh well, you know what I mean. [Even if you don't, just pretend you do. =D]

This week is definitely going to be a busy week. Some may know why, some may not. I'm all hyped up for the weekend to come!

Oh, cheers honehs~! Time for makan-makan! =)


oh p/s: I might try out something on my blog this week if, God forbid, I have the time to. Wait for it. ^^

0 comments: