Monday, September 27, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me.

The funny thing is... Only after reading about the contest on Nuffnang and deciding to give it a go and contemplating about how the post should be, that it all starts appearing before your eyes. iPhone adverts everywhere. My eyes, my ears, my mind. All corrupted with the want for iPhone.
It's coming to me already, isn't it? I know it is. :)

Ignorant that I am, I was not even aware of the newest added features in the iPhone 4. Let alone the release date. My source of information did not even bother to update me about iPhone 4. *sulks*

Why didn't you tell me it was gonna be this sleek?! *drools*

And why, oh, why didn't you tell me it was gonna be this cheap?!
*bites nails*

Law of attraction, they call it. Like begets like. I like the iPhone 4 and the iPhone 4 is tagging on me! Prancing in my mind, chanting 'ne ne bu bu'! Just like how the Yellow Man follows me around since I first got my very own mobile phone. My own very personal line at that! *the arrogant smiles*

Statistics said one would loyally continues using the same brand of product that one first had when one first started using the product. I am a perfect example. Teehee~
Call me old-fashioned but I have been absolutely, crazily, head-over-heels with Nokia and Digi.


Yes, very happy indeed with my current mobile set. But lookie what happens when I get my dirty hands on iPhone 4. Nothing beats a rounded face with a big smile! [And a funny eye at that!]


'Nuff said. Thank you very much. =D

0 comments: