Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Week It Lasts...With Wolverine!

It had been quite a stressful week. I guess the worst of it all was missing a quiz I had never intended to miss. It got me so pissed off, I was eff-ed up that I couldn't even utter a word about it, not to mention blogging. So am I glad it's over? I'm still not quite sure. Probably I do still wish that I never had to miss out on that quiz, given that I have done almost everything and it shouldn't have had happened. Oh, well.

Finally finished all my midterms. But it's already time to start studying for my finals. How great is that. How fun is that. =.="
Two more assignments to go. Final touches on the Mastermind game and reports for both assignments and I'm off the hook.

On the lighter side, X-Men Origins: Wolverine is out! And because my midterms are all finished, I guess it does give me a reason to relax a little and celebrate just a little. :)


It was such an awesome movie! Not gonna speak of its synopsis, cause it will be a spoiler. Hehe. Buuutttt, if you insist, read it here. *winks*

I do have this to say though. It's an AWESOME movie! And you so got to watch it in the cinema, for only in the cinema would you get the superb effect. Unless of course you have a 40-over-inch plasma TV with a super duper bang bang boom surround sound system at home, then please say home and watch it in full HD!! [You may invite us as well. *grins*]

I wouldn't mind watching it again. Though I do prefer if there's another ending to it. A happier ending perhaps? One where the two persons in love could be together, or at the very least remembered. Or one where the cute Ryan Reynolds does not have to be the human Frankenstein! *Sobz~*


What a waste of a good character. You have got to see his samurai skills! Haha. Awesome, baby!!
And there's also the Will.I.Am! I got a shock seeing his name at the beginning of the movie. I thought he only sings, never ever crossed my mind he could be a jumper. Cool, man! Hehe.

Hugh Jackman is goooooooood. Period. Watch it. Period.
Night night! *Lights off*

Oh, wait. I have GOT to say this. Watch closely at the beginning of the movie. You might see some scenes from other movies. Perhaps Saving Private Ryan? Ahakz~


You'll know I'm right~ Good night, Blobs!

0 comments: