Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Don't Mind Forwards.

There are over a hundred unread emails in my Hotmail-box again. Since I'm really pissed right now and have practically no mood to do anything in mind, I've decided to read them.
I love forwarded mails. Though some could be quite irritating, especially those disguising to be some sorta chain mails or some charity mails, but some others are quite interesting and informative. I especially love those meaningful ones.

Today, I found another mail that caught my heart. It's about this short movie clip which won some Berlin's Award. And the title of the clip is called Chicken A-la Carte.

At first, the whole clip may seem to be a little irrelevant, but please keep watching. It's worth your few minutes. And maybe at the end of it, you'll appreciate your chicken meat more now. :)


Appreciate whatever you have. Don't waste. Did you see the smile and laughter on those children? :)

I know some brats out there would think that, "If I don't waste, where would they get food then."
All I can say is..... May God bless you. =_____="

0 comments: