Friday, May 1, 2009

May I?

It's the new month again. Just one more month till the end of the trimester. One more month till we all start to work. Oh, no serious jobs, just interns. Hehe. I'm going back to Penang!!
Four whole months back to home sweet home. Four whole months without him. Sigh~ Give and take, Elaine! Give and take.

One more month of stress awaits. Final exams will start on the 18th of June. That's less than half a month away. Coping with 6 subjects this trimester is a kill, yet I've chosen so thus I have to go thru so.
Counting down, I supposedly have 18 days left, divided equally 3 days per subject. Haha! I must be a genius to be able to finish cramming the whole subject taught in a whole trimester in just 3 days! Pfffttt~~

I was supposed to have done my 'study timetable' today. I was supposed to have started revising on my first subject today. Note, supposed to.
Clearly, nothing was done. Hehe. No, I'm not proud of it. But, what can I do?
Today, it's Labour Day. I should get a break.

Okay, fine. So, I couldn't and I didn't get a day break. Yet, a whole day was dedicated to finishing our assignment coding, beautifying it and repairing those glitches. I hope everything will be done by tomorrow. So that whatever happened on Tuesday will not occur once again, or I will definitely explode! Ka-booom!

Should catch some sleep now. Waste no time, Elaine. Waste no time. Toodles. :)

0 comments: