Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Slow Connection.

I hate it when the internet is running so slowly. Why can't my browser just load faster? Okay, maybe not faster cause that'd be too much to ask for. But why can't it at least run like it used to.
Just load it okay?! Just don't waste my time!

I've waited for almost half an hour for this page to load. Some minutes though some pages would actually load faster than the one I REALLY wanna log in to. How much dumber could it be?!

I'm getting so pissed off now. It's okay if you didn't realize the time you spend just waiting in front of the computer. But that'll be another story once you realized that you've spent all your precious time doing nothing and just waiting. It just got me a frigging headache. Gosh~!

So much for relaxing myself with some games online. I couldn't even get this one thing done! Grrr~~!!
And yes! It's still loading.....
Yoh~! Faster larhhhhhhh~~!!!

0 comments: