Thursday, April 16, 2009

Too Tired To Sleep.

...erm, not quite~~~

I totally slept like a pig since afternoon. A whole 4 hours of sleep. And yes, it felt like ages since I last did that. I haven't even been sleeping so well in my night sleep [applied to only the past week.]. I even skipped my lunch for this long-awaited sleep! Haha~

One could really sleep better when you're feeling just, not care-free like totally, but at least when you're not that tensed up. During the past week, I really had so much in my mind and suddenly it felt like the whole world's coming onto me all at once. That everything's that had been on the in-tray are all due to be submitted onto the out-tray, like ASAP. All in a week. So much work, so little time!!

Well, what I did was take things one at a time. And boy, was it hard! It felt so much easier when I told others this. No matter how much I told myself to go step by step, the image of the path ahead just kept pushing it's way into my mind. Especially when I am about to sleep, or worse, when I'm in sleep!!
All the troubles needing solutions. All the datelines I have to meet. I just hate to be awake anyhow.

For now. Somehow I felt like a few tonnes of load off my shoulder for a little while. At least I'm able to rest a LITTLE while before the next sleepless week to come. Wish me luck~

Righty~ Off to stuffing myself with food now. And it's my favourite too.
....SUSHI~!!! Ah, Sushi King will do just fine this time. And it's on promotion~! Double the fun. ^^ Ciaoz~!

0 comments: