Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Ranting Spot.

My friends said, when you post something on your blog, it's for the world to see, to read and to judge.

For me, my blog is MY ranting spot. I rant what I want. I'd say what I like. Up to certain limits in life, I have
my own considerations. Therefore, I wouldn't disagree to say that it's pretty sad to have to control yourself at times when you're reaching to burst out of your patience.

I probably ain't the best metaphoric-person around nor do I intend to be one, but that doesn't mean it's a deciphering game in my blog. I used to have this friend who would read and come to me and tell me about the way I write. How obvious I tell to the world of my problems. That made me wanted to switch to WordPress, in which I could set password to some private blogposts and publicised only the happy ones. Seriously, c'mon. It's pretty ridiculous to come to think of it.

Of course, I cannot deny that I do still stop myself from publishing some posts that I think is just not up for the world. Like I said, I have my own considerations. However, I believe one day, my patience will run low and that's when someone will get a dedication and the world would know. [Haha.] But till then, I'll still try to keep it in.

And when that day comes, I don't mind people reading, that's why I posted it up. I don't mind people commenting, positively or negatively towards me, I'll be ready for it. I don't mind people judging, cause I know nobody wouldn't.

I know of people who would read my blog and talk about it behind my back [technically, though I came to know of it later on]. I really don't mind people gossiping or judging, for that matter. But try to be reasonable and just. It's very unfair to misjudge what I write and very unfair to stop me from writing what I intend to.

Reason for this post. Nothing. Just finding things to rant about since I couldn't rant about what I want. =)

6 comments:

sherlyn said...

agree wit u~ between..blogspot cannot write password post de meh? if can then it would be better hehe me too, sometimes wanna shout all my feelings out...but i need to control...sob but luckily pixnet got password post...so tat i can write it ter...:p atleast ter is still a space for me to shout out~

Jia Xing said...

i always talk behind you, cause you wouldn't make sushi for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T_T

Misterie said...

Well, it's your blog...don't mind other people...go crazy if you will/want...people judge, that's what they do...and if they talk behind your back, gas them...>:D

Anonymous said...

I've been reading this blog for a while, but restrained myself from commenting, in this case, i'm forced to say something. Correct me if i'm wrong, but I've yet to bump into an article which has the capability of provoking someone into confronting the blogger or worse, gossiping behind her back. Whoever is doing it obviously has faeces in it's head and shits brain daily. I say, write more targeted posts as you wish, it is your RIGHT to express and others' to READ and just SHUT UP.

eLaiNe said...

:) Thanks people. *speechless* loll~ :P

ElmO said...

wow. powerful words from Anonymous.. haha

dun care what people think, write what u think.

switch to wordpress then :D sometimes some posts are not meant to be shown to public :) or just save it as draft in blogger :P