Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Hate Spiders.

I hate! I hate! Yes, I hate hate hate. I frigging hate SPIDERS!!!

'nuff said.

So why does one have to frigging appear right in front of me?!?! One BIG one, mind you.
I've always resented seeing those small ones at home. You know those that would scramble around and just disturb your peaceful life? Ones that you just HAD to crush with something, fearing that if you don't, it'll come around again one moment later. And surely I don't want that to ever happen.
Not that I enjoy crushing it anyway. I just had to.

And today is just another day when the spiders have to disturb me. =(
We were both happily watching a movie after lunch at home, and that's when I thought I saw something crawled on the wall very quickly. I told him and he said nothing. Then, he looked again....

Waaaa!! He tried to kill it but it went away before he could. He told me it went out of the window. [Trying to cheat me to assure me it's safe.] Of course, I don't believe him! His window is sealed with the mosquitoe net!
So, he promised to overturn his room just to make me see that there's nomore spider around.

And boy was he wrong! When he pulled out a sheet from under his bedframe, this stupig BIG FAT spider practically jumped straight right up at him and scrambled along beside me.
Naturally, I screamed. Unnaturally, I cried. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

I hate, hate, hate, hate, I hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee SPIDERS!!

So, anyway, the spider slid into his cousin's room. Now, he's telling me that they both had killed the spider. Barbequed it as a matter of fact. [With the mosquitoe-squat that runs on battery. Know?]

Should I fear that there's no second one? I'm still terrified!!

2 comments:

Jia Xing said...

how bout Spider-man?

eLaiNe said...

Spider-MAN FYI is a MAN. I never liked the spider which bit Peter Parker anyway. :P