Monday, April 6, 2009

Do You Remember? (Thought 4)

Do you remember the time when your supposed best buddy turns his/her back at you?
Do you remember the time when your best buddy betrays you?
Do you remember the time when you got just so disappointed but am too frustrated to talk about it anymore?
Do you remember losing your best buddy?

I remember vividly, and I really thought it'll never happen again. At least not with this one buddy. The best-buddy. However, I was proven wrong.
It shows how weak a friendship could mean. Maybe you would say, perhaps it wasn't friendship in the first place. Because true friends will never do that to you right? But I really believed in it to be true. At least it was true until now. I hope.

I'm disappointed and I cannot deny that. I'm frustrated and I'll never hide that. I'm angry but it will subside. I'll remember every single moment of this. I'll be more careful from now on.

What could have gone wrong? Do our bond really meant to be that weak and fragile to you? Was I supposed to have seen it coming? Was I supposed to have back-off before it happens?

Still, I thank every true buddies who stuck by me through thick and thin. You know who you are. It wasn't about how big the gesture, it's about how big your heart is. It's purely about how much love you guys showered on me unconditionally. :)

0 comments: