Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wisely In Pain.

I'm having a terrible, terrible sorethroat right at the moment. I have never been so freaked out by anything like this before. But seriously this time, I'm out of my own skin.

I finished my Semicond test this morning and after classes I came back and took a little cat-nap. We were supposed to have gone for a jog later in the evening. Sadly, upon waking up, I felt like I'm dying or some sort. [Okay dying is probably too big a word.] But seriously the soreness is so well spread out through the whole body. Still the worst is in the throat.

How bad is it? It is this bad.
Usually I would avoid seeking for a doctor for any small matters like a sorethroat, fever or even flu. Or at least I would drag and drag until I finally recover, until there is no more reason for me to seek one. I just don't like going to the doctor's.
This time around, I'm suggesting it myself to visit a doctor, ANY doctor at all. And it must be done ASAP.
It IS that bad! Sigh~ God, save me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated 19th March.

Just as suspected. Doctor said it is caused by my dumb wisdom-tooth. Not so wise afterall huh. I got some infection in the throat and the pain is more to the both sides of the ear rather than in the throat. Can it get any weirder?
Bottomline, it hurts whenever I try to swallow anything. I'm pretty bummed up wondering why all of a sudden I'm having so much of saliva! Damn! All the more swallowing to be done.
Worse of it all, I had a terrible fever and it freaked him out. =p

Went for my appointment at the dentist this morning, supposedly for MOS. But the dentist said I'm not pretty well in a condition to do the extraction as it might cause further infection. Situation may just get worse.
I'm actually a lil relieved hearing her said that. I'm just scared having to do the operation again. Still it had to be done.
The dentist said my throat infection is not caused by the wisdom tooth. My throat's all red, but just not caused by the wisdom tooth.
So, now the question is, who to trust? =p

2 comments:

Jia Xing said...

I got wisdom tooth too! But it doesn't help my wisdom at all. Dentist said it's useless.

Wisdom tooth is useless, irony...

eLaiNe said...

=( Pretty much so useless. Aiks~
The more wisdom tooth I get, not only do I not get any wiser, but it just got me less richer~ :P