Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mathematics Crazy

This is the day when all pure mathematicians and maths-lovers would go all gaga about. I've actually not much thought about it until I saw this online. First of all, who would have? Second of all, I guess I'm just not that much of a Maths-nerd, am I? Pffffttt~

Well, I've heard about dates that if you read it backwards, it'll still be the same 'date'. I've heard about dates that are a repetitive number of the year. But never once have I heard about this.
Then again, it's pretty cool still right? To have a square root day? Haha. Check this website out for more info.

Today is 03-03-09! The SQUARE ROOT DAY!

Rejoice, my friend. And see if something as 'cool' as that would happen to you. Lemme know if it did kayz? Haha.

Ah~ It would have been more accurate though if it isn't the 2009. Hah! I wonder when WAS that!

0 comments: