Saturday, March 21, 2009

Curious Clouds.


Okay, here's my obsession about clouds once again. Haha. Well, I was bored being in the car for almost half a day from KL back to my oh-so-wonderful hometown, Penang!! Hehe. I just wished that Penang could be like less than an hour drive away. Two hours top! Well, enough of wishing. Let's share some views on some cloud I see on the way home. ^o^

This one in the middle, it kinda looks like a cloud out of place. The only one round-round. Very, very cute though. Trust me when I say it is bulat~


I admit I did watch a little more than I should of Dragonball the cartoon. It was The Beginning of Dragonball, and in one of its last few episodes, Oolong the pig transformed into a so-called bat. Well, this cloud just reminded me of the exact that! A pig flying with wings. Hahahaha~ Blame me not. *winks*


This one. Typical. I don't know why but almost everytime I look up, the first thing I'd see on those clouds are Casper and his three uncles. Sometimes, with a bunch of other types of those sorta things. Hehe~~


This looks like those angel babies drawn, and kinda widely marketed in forms of posters and china dolls. Argh, it's so hard to explain. I'll try to find a picture of it soon. :)


Ahhhh~ I just love clouds! ^o^
Seriously, people, can you guys see what I see? Hehe. Let your imagination run wild and lemme know if you see something more different than what I do. *winks*

Now, here's something I will look forward to on every trip. I called it the 'Snoopy Island'. Haha. You can't deny it does resembles the shape of Snoopy sleeping on top of his kennel. ;)

0 comments: