Monday, March 23, 2009

Adorable Wanted!

O-H-M-Y-G-O-D!!! I just read an email from my sister, and I so want to share this.
These baby pandas are so adorable that I really wish that I have one at home. What a pet he/she will be. Forget all the soft toys. Or anything at all~

I wish I could share all 21 photos here. But, lemme just share some of my favorites.

Just hanging around. ;)

Will you all please just look at that cutie-roley-poley's fur?

I'm not too sure if he got stuck or what.

It's either breakdance or yoga.

Ah, one tired little panda after doing all those stunts.

Here they are bowing to that ONE who could break not his bones. :)


My personal favorite. A guilty little panda. Hahahaha!

Next... He shall be sent to detention~~

Omigosh~ All these expressions of the cutie ones just made me did what this next cute little panda does.
LMFAOL~!

I just love pandas. Who could have not? I just don't understand how could people want to hurt them. I hate it when I read news about how humans could kill and re-use all parts of an animal like this when they couldn't even recycle well of their own waste. Daym!

0 comments: