Saturday, March 28, 2009

Surprise Luncheon.

Ah, what a pleasant pleasant surprise. Just yesterday we were scratching our poor little heads thinking of how to write a good message for his birthday. We wanted to make it special. We want to reminisce on the good ol' times through doing so. We want it to be meaningful. =)

When she said he weren't coming on Friday, I thought it may be a good idea afterall. I'm sorry, but this whole midterm-tests-mania thingy is really getting its toll on me. But then, I also wished he'd come. I missed those times we just talked and laughed. Life was nothing but a breeze.

But hey! He came anyway! On a non-suspicious Saturday morning. It was absolutely a surprise for me. Considering the fact that I was woken up only by her voice saying, "Guess who's here!". Omigosh. I thought she was just joking when she answered her own question. Haha. And naturally, I kinda got back to sleep larh. But that girl had to forget where she left her keys. [Padahal it was right there hanging on her notice board!] Haha.

He gave us a goddamn good excuse for skipping studies a lil while alright, but we know well it's gonna haunt us real soon. But well, who cares at this moment. I'm just glad that we get to do what we did today. Lunch was superb and filling! Loved those small laughs especially. Thank you for coming over.
And yes, God, good times fly by quickly.

Happy Birthday, Shad! In advance for now, that is. *winks*


Oh my, look at how much we've changed over time. And at how little photos we have together. It's a real sad thing we lost most of our photos from Alpha year too.

Certainly hope to hang out with you guys again! Make sure the time come again soon. Cheers!

2 comments:

Shad said...

ELAINE!!!
as you already know, this post ALMOST got me teared up.gosh i wasnt prepared for this when i scrolled through your blog, elaine.
its like a quick flashback, picture by picture. and ur right, we dont have enuf pictures of the past!
wth, when i met you and yam that day, i was more concerned on catching up instead of taking pictures.only at the end of the meal did i realize that we havent taken a single picture. nooooooo..and its so damn hard to bring you both together when we meet up.its always one without the other.HAIH..BUT when we do finally get together,now that is a time worth reminicing.
Elaine, Yam, I really cant express my gratitude to the both of you for being my closest friends.this collage is by far the most sentimental gift.period. im going to reduce the size and print it out.so anytime i feel like emo-ing, i can just take out the picture from the wallet and sit at a corner and emo there.
thank you so much Elaine, Yam.ill make it a point to do another surprise visit to cyber.
SIGH

and you know what was the pinnacle of my emo-ness? that you tagged this under 'events worth remembering'
pass the tissue please..

eLaiNe said...

Hahaha. Awww... Here, here now. Here you go. One packet enuff anot? o.O

Pinnacle. Sitting in a corner and emo. =.="
Don't get too emofied la, lil one. We're both still around, so just drop us a visit anytime. And then we get emo emo 2gthr-gthr. ^^