Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Broken.

It's all broken with just one last line.

"It doesn't really matter."

I know I should be sticking to my very own step I took, that I should not be contradicting it. But I was hoping you'd stay, no matter what, comforting me and reassuring me and giving me back what I've lost.
But this is how you're treating me, with those last words. Words that sting me straight in the heart. Words that tell me there's no turning back, no more hope.

I just wanna know, do u really mean it? Straight from the heart?
From the bottom of your heart?

I still could not tell if it's the right decision made, although I do know it has to be done. I tried so hard to act maturely in making the decision.
It's really what's best for us. I know it is. Please tell me it is.

So why can't I be so-called matured right now? Why does it have to hurt so bad? Why do I regret?
I want to trust it so dearly that it's not over, that there are still hope.
But why can't I see them? Why is it so dark ahead?

Where had my guardian angel gone to?

6 comments:

K e L s said...

Plan 2 tel me wat's wrong? R u ok? Cal or msg me k......

Anonymous said...

I don't know what happened to you. But don't worry, your guardian angel will always be there. Thus the word "guardian". Cheer up. It's always Hell to get to Heaven. Don't give up.

Anonymous said...

"How many times can I break till I shatter?
Over the line can't define what I'm after
I always turn the car around
Give me a break let me make my own pattern
All that it takes is some time but I'm shattered
I always turn the car around"

You can always turn the car around :)
We are shattered when you are shattered.
You can do it! We know you can!

--Guardian Angels--

P/s: It's lame... i know.... but be strong ya :)

eLaiNe said...

Kelly, thanks.

Misterie, it's hell now. I'm not giving up just yet. :)

Anonymous, care to leave a name, friend? it's not lame. It's sweet, just a lil exaggerated. Thanks anyway.

Anonymous said...

I'd wish to remain as anonymous... I don't think you know me personally anyway :)

Anyway, I'm not really exaggerating. Do notice that it's not in singular form, whereby I've used the word "we". I do mean your friends around you in uni and your family members back at home. If you would shatter, I'm sure they will feel the same too... as... they are your guardian angels.

You've created the world around them, and they too have created their world around you. They might be "naughty" at times, but I'm sure they'll always be there when u needed them :)

Take care alright?

eLaiNe said...

I will take care of myself. Don't worry. It's a promise I made. :)
Thanks for the encouraging words and enlightenment.