Friday, September 12, 2008

My Comeback.

It' been a frigging long time since I blogged for real. Every post had not been written on that very day, or on the very moment the idea comes to me. Rather, it all very much piled up like my assignments and when the day comes that I am free and in the mood, I will blast them all out. This of which I really am not quite liking it. It's true that I know what I want to write and all, and that I just need the extra time to think how to put them in words. But to have so many unwritten posts all written and posted at one go, it pretty much loses its touch [or rather, I lost MY touch].

Life hasn't been much of a rant lately, except for the fact that I am still homeless in Cyberjaya now. Life has been filled with one rush after another, leaving me not much of a room to rant about anything anyway. Life has been so busy and tiring that blogging stayed miserably at the end of my head. For everytime that I clicked on the 'New Post' button, my mind would miraculously be blanked of words, and thought I'd better finish off whatever I have to finish off now, I'd continue finishing this post later. And that is how they all piled up. Writer's block, people call it? Nah, I don't think so. Maybe sometimes, but not everytime...I think. But most of the, all I need was very much the long, undisturbed time for me to be on my own. But a few times that when the free time comes along, I'd end up doing something else or just laze around like it's nobody's business. Well, of which is really true as it IS none of anybody else's business. =D

Logging in today, I saw that someone actually came over to my blog [when I have sadly abandon it for awhile] and rate it! Er, shall I be proud? Not considering the result of the rating, but the fact that someone actually wants to rate my blog? Haha! I don't know, I just thought of it to be weird. Well, for one, it isn't like I'm commercializing my blog. Furthermore, I'm just writing how I feel like writing. So, no pressure. Please. Haha.

Ah well, I guess this should mark my determination to post up blogposts again. =D
....hopefully. *bluek*

0 comments: