Monday, September 1, 2008

Another New Month.

Already it's September. The past one month is yet another eventful month.
Misery, confrontations, happy ending/beginning, shit house, being homeless.
Today marks another new day of another new month. Let's all be hopeful that this month will also be eventful with only happy events ya. Please no more of you-know-what. *grrrrr*

For the weekend, had a normal routine that we have everytime my family is down to KL. Haha, some of you may just well know what it meant. =D
Sometimes it's just tiring with the frequent trips like that, but I still love the plans for I get to be with my parents. =D
This time, I was supposed to follow my Brother back down to KL town in the morning, but had a change of plan quite last minute because his meeting was canceled.
So, I had to catch a bus on my own in order to reach KL town on time, early. Haiyo. Not like he's going to drive me all the way back to Cyberjaya anyway. *sobz*

Anyway, it's been a month! I can't believe it's been a month now.
[Actually it's been MORE than just a month.] How time flies. *brrr* Hehe. And the past month [the real one month] had been a good one. ^^
Thanks for being there. Thanks for putting up with me. Thanks for all the support. Thanks for so so much, I'll keep it real. =D
Haha. How pitiful you had to put up with the you-know-what as well. And even more how pitiful you had to put up with having to give up your cosy home. =p

First month~~ Keep it up! *winks*

0 comments: