Sunday, August 10, 2008

Early Return.

Well, I'm back in Cyberjaya since yesterday. Followed Juin Hau and the rest. I would usually only return from my holiday in Penang on the very last day, so returning so early this time really felt...weird. Haha.
I really did consider taking the bus back only on Sunday, but c'mon. I think I am more rational than that. =p

At first I thought I would be studying for my upcoming tests since I'm back so early, but turn out I have taken a frigging looooooooong sweet time to clean up. Then again, it is my habit to work slowly, cleaning bit by bit, here and there. I've finally gotten the vacuum cleaner from Juin Hau, but have yet to plug it in and start working.
My room is so dusty by now that if I don't do it by today, somebody will. Brrr...

Oh and by the way, gotta take this opportunity to congratulate all graduating seniors. Happy Graduation, everybody! =D
Slowly anticipating to the day when it is my turn. ^^ Haha.

2 comments:

K e L s said...

I mIss U la.....Hehe!

eLaiNe said...

Hehehe.. So, come meet me ASAP :P