Saturday, August 2, 2008

Curse Of The Tummy Mummy.

Okay, fine. So I'm being lame with the post title, sue me. =P

But my stomach ain't being all merciful on me by the second anyway.
I'm starting to wonder why. Why is it always that my [supposedly] gastric pain only attacks when I am coming home to Penang? And it never subside until days after. Grrr...
Even worse, the after-effects will linger for as long as they can. Double grrr...

Sometimes I think I know the reason to this stomach problem and tried to prevent it, but sometimes I doubt if I really know. Bottomline though, it is better off when I am hungry than I am full.
Haha. I know, I know. Wrong perception of mine, but pardon me. When you are going through what I am experiencing now, you probably would agree with me too. Understand the term 'indigestion' okie?

Gahhh. Enough of rants. Gotta rest, gotta rest!~ =)

0 comments: