Friday, August 1, 2008

Day Before Break.

Going home Penang tomorrow. After living practically the hardest 8 weeks in my Uni life, I'm finally going to have my break. Though it is only for a week, I'm glad I have it. [Sorry, but I mean it.]

The day before the break had been a slow and normal, boring one. Which was likable. =)
Many are not around in Cyberjaya anymore, as a matter of fact. Some are off to the PC Fair [to work or to shop], some are off somewhere for something, while some had even headed off home.
Guess I would have flight back home too if it hadn't been for the Mini-Project class. What was even more interesting was the fact that the lecturer did not come into class even after 2 hours. Bet he had gone off somewhere, or probably had even started his holiday. Hrmph~

Since the lecturer had bailed out on us like this, no attendance was expected to be taken. That took us TWO whole hours to finally realize. So, we felt kinda dumb for wasting so much time there, sitting around doing nothing. [Or was it just me?]
Everyone in the lab was pretty much partying. Nobody seemed to be doing anything with regards to the lil project. Very different from the usual lab sessions.
That was why the rest finally decided to skip their evening class and visit the PC Fair in KL. [Please do not learn. Hehe...] Eh, I was not included in that list, kay. =p
Oh, and external hard disks are especially a hit among everybody now? Seems like everyone is checking out to buy one. Maybe I should consider buying another one too? How about 1Tb?!~ Hehehe...
Anyway, bought nothing there. Miraculously, none of us bought anything there. =.=

Double oh, today I went to the Pavilion for the first time. Hmm, I wouldn't mind shopping there one time. Even if it's only for window shopping. Hehe.
Reason we went today was only to buy donuts. As usual, buying half a dozen back home again. Sister's favourite. ^^

Right. Gotta stop talking about my day. Too tired to brag, gotta pack to go home. ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur mini project lecturer is mr. siew rite? this image should shed some light on where he was and what he was doing:

http://terraryzing.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/25022008081.jpg

=p

eLaiNe said...

Hahaha, would love to see what it is, but cannot load larh kawan.
Why ya?

Anonymous said...

oh.. sorry.. hahaha~ sorry sorry.. here's the link:

http://img524.imageshack.us/my.php?image=25022008081mb3.jpg

i knew ur lecturer must be mr. siew coz he always FFK us last time too. XD