Monday, July 28, 2008

Update?

I cannot believe people listened to my rantings like drama. To the extent that ada orang minta updates nih.
Hey, these are just rants and my thoughts at times ok. Not any TVB dramas. =p

Erm, right then. Er, here goes. Some lil updates just so you would know I ain't in the emotional mood now. [No guarantees that it won't be back, now or later. =p]
Everything had taken a whole new change of direction since last week. Thursday, to be exact. It may seemed to have happened too quickly, and it was very much as if I had got some PMS-thingy running or mood swing or anything of the kind, but aren't you glad for me too? Now that it's over?

I would not deny I still think alot now, even right at this moment. But I'm trying to make the best out of everything, live the best out of everyday. The dilemma had been for I-don't-know-how-long [maybe a month, maybe two, I don't know], I'm just glad that one thing is cleared. Now, time to live for the second one, third one... ><

If only I can live without worrying so much about what the future holds. But that ain't quite Elaine of me, don't you think? =p
Wish me luck. *winks*

0 comments: