Thursday, July 24, 2008

An Eventful Day.

Was officially out of my home for a whole 17 and a half hours.
Started the day at 9am, woke up and got ready for class. After class, I followed Yamunah to the library [I need to start studying myself also]. Then in the evening, I got another 2 hours class again, of which I just 'fish' my way through. I just felt so tired and sleepy, my bodily function is really screwed up. Hadn't had good night sleeps for few weeks now. Just lately, it's getting worse, added on with the fact that I sleep late and waking up really frigging early. The fact that I'm sensing a flu coming my way doesn't help either. But it's funny how it is coming and yet not coming. [If you know what I mean.]

After class at 5pm, went back to the library cause sorta promised Yam to stay. I suddenly was up, awake and kicking. Started studying for 15 minutes and I decided not to go home, but I never brought something [I thought] pretty important with me. So, I texted. Somehow, just somehow that I don't know how, it was brought towards a very wrong direction. =___=

7pm came and it's time for lab. Today's lab was prolonged straight till 9pm. Right on time for our MESCORP's outing. But heck, John cheated with his "KL cafe" line. Li Ping told it's Luna Bar that we're going to. Grrr.
Fine. I'm alright. I just don't like the fact that they're not telling me, knowing I wouldn't have agreed to go if they have told. LOL anyway. :)

Well, I had fun, but was very very very tired though. Truthfully, thank God it was Ladies' Night, so I needn't pay a single penny to get in. *blerk* Just for the girls. La la la~~

Thanks for all the people around! ;)

0 comments: