Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Best Friends Always Stick Around.

Nothing in the world should [preferably 'would'] ever make a best friend do anything in the world to hurt you. As long as you've got the right friends, trust me that you will have them by your side for whatever happens, no matter how busy or how long you've last spoken to each other.

Today, I see two of my closest friends [since Alpha] had a misunderstanding.
I wasn't reminded of any of such event whereby I am the one involved, not to mean I didn't get myself into such situations before [more than once as a matter of fact]. Don't ask me why it is so for I do not know why either. One thing I know is that I felt really bad for these two friends. I wish there is something I can do for them. Afterall it was nothing but just a mere misunderstanding.
What is this about losing each other? *sighs*

Tell you, I never believed best friends existed. Even finding [true] friends had seemed so hard. Betrayal was once forcefully accepted in a harsh way.
Maybe it was just me, maybe I was just being naive.
At least the 'best friend' term had always seemed so alien until I found these few guys. You showed me what friends really are, and I start to believe in friendship. I start to enjoy having friends at the time when I was all alone in a strange new place.
Believe me, you would never know how grateful I am for all that you guys have done for me.
Maybe it was just by chance that we met each other, but it was definitely not by chance how we became friends. And it is definitely not by act how we treat our friends.

This is a post specially for a dear friend, who might have forgotten that we'll always be there for him.
I hope you guys could resolve this ASAP aight? Or else, you can expect my nosy-self coming to you really soon.

Would also just love to take this chance to thank
all those who stayed dear to me all these while. You know who you are. :)
Thank you for being there when I was down. Thank you for being there when I was in trouble. Thank you for being there when I needed to be alone. Thank you for everything.
I promise I would be there, whenever you need me. Just gimme a holler. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i just checked your post!
and yeah i talked to her the other night, it was after all just a misunderstanding. i guess i took her words too seriously.and yes,i forgot that i still have you to rely on when my world is falling apart. thanks for the reminder, your post was a sweet eye opener. i forget easily what ;)
anyways,i love this post,period. you take care kay, and good luck in your exams.

eLaiNe said...

;) Glad it's fine now. Haha, I wouldn't blame you, you alzheimer kidd.
=) Good luck to you too, in evrything :)