Friday, May 9, 2008

Time Moves Faster Than My Brain.

For the past few days, I can't deny that I had been sitting at my desk facing my notes and doing, well, some questions. But the amount of 'knowledge' I absorbed is truthfully proven to be non-proportional. It's a lil pissifying to realize that you are actually wasting your time and energy.
What happened to my 'studying smart' plan? Bah~ [Do I even have one?]

Everytime I look at the lil clock in my computer, it freaks me out seeing the time. Every hour just passed on like nobody's business. And every hour I wasted, I get a lil more afraid. [Yet, nothing's done. =_= ]
Kel Mynn and I would sometimes remind each other of the time. Inducing more stress upon ourselves. Ahakz, I know it's a bad idea. Can't help it though. It just happened, and I needed to shout, "Oh my frigging God, look at the time!". That. And then followed by another, "Shyt man!".
But believe it or not, sometimes it does help. Helps by just shouting that out. Don't ask me how, but it certainly felt much better than seeing the time and talk to yourself about how snail-like you had been.

I mean, really, the time seriously do move faster than I do now. Without much notice, it's time for lunch, then it's time for dinner, then it's time to sleep.
Another day down, another day closer to my papers.
At these critical times, I always try not to waste even a single minute during meals or etc.
[Note the word 'waste'. Surely it didn't mean I'd skip meals. =) ]
Sad enough though, I waste more time singing along with the songs I play, or even worse catching up on some drama/movie/series, you name it.

Typical, typical, typical. Whatever. Going off for some power-nap ~
Or...maybe not. *sighs* I got my CCNA2 skill-based exam later.
...w-h-a-t-e-v-e-r... see how larh ><
Ende for my rants. =p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ENDE, is copyrighted! Gasp! You shall pay royalty for everytime you use it. I demand so! Peniru! Plagiarism! Copyism!

LOL. Use la use la. :P Just buy me some chocs k?

eLaiNe said...

loll..im confused ><

you wouldn't have realised if i hadnt told u anyway, right? so thank meeeee, quickkkkk :P
alright, u owe me chocs nw...=D hehe..

Anonymous said...

NOooooooooooooooooooo...

You used my copyrighted word!

You buy me choc. Quick!