Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hello, Summer.

Anyone up for a summer vacation? I know I am.
Harapan tinggal haparan...
Almost knocked out big time yesternight with my sleepiness. But I managed to stay up like a zombie till quite-early-today's-morning. What an achievement. =.=

And~ It's Labour Day today! Hail all hardworking people!
Hail Daddy for working practically all his life for everything we have today, who is still working. =(
Hail Mommy for working 24/7. C'mon, who actually works harder than my mom [and your moms of course]?
Hail Sis for working hard, and spends even harder. Same to you, Bro. *bluek~*
And lastly, hail ME! For not working hard and smart.
And paling not leastly, hail all you working people out there.
Not only those with a job and earning some cash, but also ALL who are actually getting their arses off their comfort zone and actually do something useful.

Here's to the new month. With new hopes, new stress and new corrupted-minds. I meant, knowledgeable minds. =D Study people, studyyyyyyyyyy.
Oh, God. I'm so lazy.

Time to start visiting my beloved library. [I miss Malacca's.]
Time to start spending more time with my beloved nerdy-self. *aiks* O.o
Happy studying, Multimedians ~ v(^.^)v

0 comments: